40g Reef Sumpless

Cyanohater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
179
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my personal reef thread. I am already very very late so I will give a run down. I currently have a reef system some coral colonies etc. I had a
crash awhile ago killed some of my Montis and Acros. Most of everything is recovered and growing again. I lost all but one fish, a sixline wrasse. I plan to go to my LFS to see about adding a few fish. And that's about where we are at tank doing decent as of now. I am fighting some GHA but I am winning the fight as of now. I will continue to document my reef and the problems associated that I run into and how I solve them etc. I hope some of you can join long side me and give suggestions, chat, and have a good time!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new