40gl Cube Reef

IMG_3206.JPG
IMG_3207.JPG
IMG_3208.JPG
IMG_3212.JPG
IMG_3215.JPG
IMG_3217.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3222.JPG
 
Great job on the stand. How do you like the clear coat? I started to do that on my last build, but backed out in the end
 
Beautiful work!!!
 
I'm thinking about to go with out sand in the bottom of tank, but see the wood on the bottom would not be nice. Easy fix [emoji106]
IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3233.JPG
 
Beautiful work! That stand is beautiful and looks functional with that much surface around the tank. You definitely got your money's worth with that Kreg jig!

Thx man, yea I was going for little bit longer stand so I can have I bigger sump under and extra space is always good [emoji4]. Kreg jig is one of my favorite tools must have!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new