40gl Cube Reef

New addition to the tank

IMG_5035.JPG
 
Beautiful mixed reef, a little of everything in a 40 gal. How do you keep the Xenia in check?
 
Beautiful mixed reef, a little of everything in a 40 gal. How do you keep the Xenia in check?

I place them on back of the tank and overflow so I can always scrape them with razor and glue the to plug.
 
Just read through your journal from the start. Stunning tank mate! At first I thought it was a bit too much rock but your coral placement is spot on and really works well. I will keep following this one closely!
 
Just read through your journal from the start. Stunning tank mate! At first I thought it was a bit too much rock but your coral placement is spot on and really works well. I will keep following this one closely!

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new