43g Tank, Stand, Light & Skimmer FS

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who do not know I lost my dad on Valentine's Day. This was a hard time and my aquarium took it hard as well. I was able to sale off my livestock before it got in too bad of shape. So since then I have tore down the tank. It is 43g (all in one system - sump is built in back wall). The system has two return pumps. It comes with a normal factory stand (there is some small water damage on the front lip were water made it swell some. The tank, light and HOB Octopus Skimmer (skimmer is a beast) all are in great shape. The skimmer has a very small crack near the collection cup but, it does not hinder the function of the skimmer in anyway and with the collection cup in you will not notice it. The light was hardly used at all because since I love keeping SPS I upgraded to a Radion right after I bought the system (I am keeping the Radion). The light comes with an adjustable remote. I have cleaned everything and is ready to be picked up in Franklin by its next owner. I am asking $350 for everting and am pretty firm on the price. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the swap. I will pay my dues upon arriving.

I have already designed my next tank and will be ordering it in a few weeks I hope.
tank pic 2 - Copy.jpg
tank pic1  - Copy.jpg
tank pic3 - Copy.jpg

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate it Harry. He is happy now and better off. I will miss him dearly but, I am so thankful to have had him in my life.

MikeyTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your dad. This past year been rough as my moms sister was killed by some driver that ran her over in July, my grandmother passed in October, grandfather passed back in July, my sister in law passed last month. They're in a better place now.

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this on craigslist yesterday. I wanted to give people in the club first shot at it but I haven't had any takers so far. All pieces are there including locline, nozzles and two media baskets. Thanks again !

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back