45 gallon reef tank fish suggestions

addicted-2-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
99
Reaction score
93
Location
Brampton, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I have in my tank as of now. 2 clownfish, 1 Watchman goby paired with a pistol shrimp and 1 firetail goby. It's an lps dominated tank as well.
At least 4 more!
Lots of rocks and a 2.5 inch sand bed
 
How about a hawkfish? Lots of personality. Most stay relatively small too..
 
Every tank needs either a longnosed or flame hawk.

Others to look into:
firefish
tailspot blenny
possum or pink streak wrasse
royal gramma or black cap basslet
chalk bass
 
+1 Royal Gramma, really bright colors! Good size for a 45g
 
I would assume that the Fire Tail Goby is a Firefish? I agree that a Royal Gramma would be a good choice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new