45 jbj, Nuvo 40, or 32 biocube

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dl0reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dl0reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
85
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My goals with my tank are to have as much fish as possible and to grow a mix of corals. What should I pick. I plan to setup everything for around 2,000 or less and I don't want to keep upgrading. I want to have everything right the first time. What do I pick??
 
If you want a lot of fish, I'd go with the 45 JBJ rimless for the most water volume. However, if your going to pay for a 45 jbj rimless, I'd cough up another 100 or so and get the SCA 50 gallon rimless on amazon. It comes with a sump which gives you more water volume and much more flexibility in equipment choice compared to the JBJ which limits you quite a bit because of the small compartments in the back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new