45G JBJ AIO Macroalgae + softie low tech tank

Some updated photos.


I added a duncan coral, pulsing xenia, and a green BTA. The BTA has lost its bubbles but seems happy otherwise. After roaming around the tank, it of course decided to situate itself facing backwards, so it’s only visible when looking through the side of the tank in the far side.
IMG_6877.jpeg

I also added a striped blenny after a 4 week observation quarantine. I have a midas blenny and purple firefish in quarantine now (I was hoping to get a watchman goby, but they were not available at my LFS)


IMG_6874.jpeg

IMG_6872.jpeg


IMG_6844.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6878.jpeg
    IMG_6878.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 47

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new