• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48-72" LED Setup

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sully32

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
537
Reaction score
221
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
48-72" LED setup for sale. Pictures are on my 180 gallon.

• Four Reef Delight Nicobars with wifi controller. These run on an app.
• Three Populargrow bars.

Some diodes have been swapped for better color and blending. Lenses are off of the Populargrow bars, but included or I can put them back on. This setup is around $1300 if purchased new. $400 firm. Located in Coralville, Iowa. Willing to ship if buyer pays shipping.

20250514_225650.jpg
20250515_132544.jpg
20250515_132649.jpg
20250516_140252.jpg
20250516_140303.jpg
20250516_140424.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new