• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" 8x54W ATI Dimmable SunPower

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaterra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just writing a review of @Brock0019,
I couldn't have dealt with a better person to conduct a trade with on this forum. He was communicative and followed up with the shipping company when they were not doing their thing. Trade was done promptly and he is currently still helping me out a little bit on some nuances with the ATI. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase or trade with him again. Overall great experience!

OP
OP
Brock0019

Brock0019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just writing a review of @Brock0019,
I couldn't have dealt with a better person to conduct a trade with on this forum. He was communicative and followed up with the shipping company when they were not doing their thing. Trade was done promptly and he is currently still helping me out a little bit on some nuances with the ATI. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase or trade with him again. Overall great experience!

I appreciate that and I concur. This was my first trade on the forum ( yours to if I remember correctly) and It couldn't have been with a better person/forum member. Very quick to respond, very understanding (when for almost 5 days after shipping we hadn't heard a thing about the package whereabouts) and just an all around good guy. I'm sure we will do business again in the future and I look forward to it. For anyone who has the opportunity to buy/sell/trade with him, you can do so with confidence. Thanks again @aquaterra !

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back