• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Actinic/UV Reef Bar - Dimmable Driver

Item Price
100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ravi197699

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Longisland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

I am selling 48" Actinic/UV Reef Bar. These come with separate dimmable driver. these can pop color on your corals, these can be used as main source of light on shallow tank or as an accent light for deeper tanks with light fixtures, I have 7 bars available. Please send message if any question.

Thank you for looing,

Each - $100.00 or discount on multiple,

Rav



Actinic_UV_Bars.jpg

Driver.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new