• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48" Aqua Medic 2x250W MH

  • Thread starter Thread starter corsi1330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

corsi1330

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
10
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to sell me 48" Aqua Medic 2x250w MH 2x54w T5. I have decided to switch to 400w. I do not have the hanging kit, just used an eyebolt and chain. Light is in perfect condition, see for yourself! Asking $350 and I live in Maryland and would prefer local pick up at this time. Thanks for looking

IMG_2795.jpg
 
if you look in the ft section I've got a dual 400 setup for sale. I know u say no shipping. but if you're interested, lemme know.
 
Hi i from Baltimore and werry interested of the light i cont pickup the light if is availeble vhere you in MD.
 
still available?

I think it is sold - at least that is what he said when I talked to him the other day.
You might try and hit him up with a pm though just in case.
 
The light has been sold to me. I cant wait to pick it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new