48" ATI 4 X 54 Sun Power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bruno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

MEMBER OF THE ELITE FORCE
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gauging interest in my less than a year old 48" 4 x 54 ATI light fixture


This thing is a beast

eek.png
325.00 SHIPED
1eek.gif
out the door I still have the box

I'm upgrading and I need a new light​
 
That's what I'm upgrading to:bigsmile:
 
How old is it and does it come with bulbs?

8 months old and yes it comes with bulbs and orig. box

Check my feedback on EBAY (SPUCHIE)

I'm also a menber of the Boston Reefers Society

light1-1.jpg
 
Don't be afraid to make me an offer
 
FYI 100.00 is not an offer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new