48" ATI Sunpower

I do not have that fixture, so I can only give you some helpful info. I looked into the light and it seems that, and correct me if I am wrong, but you are referring to the voltage for the fans to control the rpm. If this is the case them you will have to play with it a little as it is T5 temperature specific. You want to keep the bulbs around 35 degrees C.
 
I do not have that fixture, so I can only give you some helpful info. I looked into the light and it seems that, and correct me if I am wrong, but you are referring to the voltage for the fans to control the rpm. If this is the case them you will have to play with it a little as it is T5 temperature specific. You want to keep the bulbs around 35 degrees C.
Correct, voltage for the fans, but thanks for the information about the 35 degrees Celsius. Appreciate it @Billldg
 
6V is ideal for no noise, just make sure the fans actually start up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new