• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48-Inch AI Blade Grows

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Z Burn's Reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
438
Reaction score
749
Location
Utah
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All - up for sale are two 48-inch AI Blade Grows. Bought them used on this forum in April, but due to my Red Sea tank seam failing, I was quickly forced into a tank upgrade and decided to go to a 5 foot tank so these are not long enough now for me to use. They worked perfectly and only ran the blue channels (no whites) at 35% while I had them.

$225 Each

1784133767430.jpeg


1784133789953.jpeg


1784133811799.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new