• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

48 INCH ORPHEK LED BAR OR3 BLUE PLUS

elishapep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an extra 48inch Orphek Blue plus OR3 .. they were purchased end of May 2020 / I received them the second week of June..(I still have the receipt) bought from Orphek .. I used it for maybe a month and a half tops.I bought 3 I only needed 2 I put it back in the box and it has been there ever since. it is basically brand new .They are great lights .IMO best light strip out there... 150.00 Shipped text me if you want it 516-547-6381

new model OR3 – 2020 comes with NEW LEDs! Orphek is worldwide recognized by being the leader in LED Aquarium lighting solutions capable of delivering products that provide perfect intensity/efficiency.

What does it mean?
It means you are getting the same LEDs we are offering in our Atlantik V4 fixtures! It means you are getting new customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs that are even more technologically advanced, therefore more efficient!

Our new LEDs will last longer than the previous Orphek LEDs because we have improved its life span!! Running at 50% our new 2020 model 5w Dual-Chip advanced LEDs are more resistant to higher heat and it offers the highest PAR longevity with really minimum loss over the years.

Not only that, we have also improved internal lens to make sure you are getting the best Orphek LEDs!
OR3 120 – US$190 ( 120cm / 48 Inch / 36 LEDs of Dual Chip 5Watt )
Orphek-OR3-Blue-Plus-Reef-Spectrum

IMG_5626.jpg

Last edited:

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He isn't responding but these are $170 shipped brand new. You don't know how old these are.

OP
OP
elishapep

elishapep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only reason I didn’t respond to Beerman was he asked if I would sell it for 120. I don’t respond to nonsense .. in the post I put exactly how old these are all you have to do is read the post . I still have the receipt ... if you want to to go and buy it for 170 + tax on Amazon go rite a ahead . $150 is as low I would go for something that is a few months old . Not 120 not 130 not 140 . If it sells it sells if it doesn’t it doesn’t.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ype caught that as I read down. Im now after the OR 150 instead

Back