48" Redsea ReefLED Hanging Pendant Mount

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kados

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2019
Messages
962
Reaction score
1,140
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
48" Redsea ReefLED Hanging Pendant Mount for ReefLED 90.

- Includes all original mounting hardware & instructions
- 3 Trays for light fixture

*No lights are included

Will quote shipping

4386844-a1d0faa1bf6d3c053297bdee42e7d425.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lowered price to $50 (this is $240 new)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new