4gal Pico Biorb Build

So I am converting mine as well and I appreciate your posts! Do you think the water return or the feed line for the filer could take the place of where the air stone went? Does that filter create enough flow with the pump?
 
So I am converting mine as well and I appreciate your posts! Do you think the water return or the feed line for the filer could take the place of where the air stone went? Does that filter create enough flow with the pump?
I left the air stone opening with a light flow, roughly one bubble per second. I took the stone part off though so it’s just the tube with a larger air bubble produced. And flow is pretty good between the canister filter return and a small water pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new