• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4K IceCap Gyre Dual Pumps

Item Price
140
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dr-T

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
Location
Rochester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold…
Increase water flow and wave action with these gyre pumps by IceCap. External magnets had thin adhesive foam sheet against tank that may need replacement.
20260122_195605_309995EC-A743-4243-BD6B-1F298623D91C.png


20260122_195605_1578EA1D-32D8-4400-B240-F222CA72B444.png


20260122_195605_3F5F6C50-DAA0-4FD6-98F9-45BE71950E56.png


20260122_195605_C07E70B2-1A39-4AAA-86CC-04CC05377FAF.png


20260122_195606_07DFB1D1-B534-46B5-9C79-D892751485C7.png


20260122_195606_0A9091B9-DEF2-43B4-B159-7CD5C4130BEB.png


20260122_195606_EF1CF4F7-85BF-4DE8-8CA4-3A5519C0AAC0.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new