• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4x MP 40W $250 each

Item Price
$210
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

yepreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
220
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 x mp40w, about 6 months old wetside, pump never running over 75% and in excellent working conditions. I will clean up prior shipping.
1x $250 each
2x $440
4x $800

IMG_3334.jpeg IMG_3333.jpeg IMG_3332.jpeg IMG_3330.jpeg IMG_3331.jpeg
 
Price reduced to sell quick.
1x $210 each
2x $400
4x $680
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new