• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4x39 T5HO fixture with bulbs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my Fishneedit T5HO 4x39 fixture. it is only about a month old. it comes with 8 bulbs
4 that came with the fixture 3 generic actinic bulbs and a generic 10k bulb they are brand new as I changed them out right away. the reflectors in it are bent to mimic individual reflectors to increase light output. These grow SPS corals with the ATI bulbs no problem. moonlights have been added to the fixture as well.
It comes with 2 ATI Blue+ and 2 ATI Coral+ bubls that are only about 3weeks old. I am asking $160+ shipping for everything
I am selling as I purchased a Radion LED

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new