4x4 cube picture update

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,726
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reef48x48x24.jpg
4x4 cube.jpg
4x4 on side.jpg
 
thats beautiful, nice work
 
Yes that's right 2 orphek gen 1 and 2 radion one a gen 3 pro and the other gen2 pro
 
That's nuts. I'm glad I didn't get them then. My buddy uses 2 on his 220 and loves em so i looked into them. But I'm sticking with my single 400 radium for now on my cube.

Corey
 
I am very very very unhappy with the Orpheks Atlantik v1's
 
My Orphek doesn't grow coral... the same frag under radions does move north.
 
That's a good reason. Considering all things are identical between the 2 units.
Leds can be tricky. That's why I stayed with halides for the time being. Plug them in, and they work.
Which radion do you have?

Corey
 
I have a gen 2 standard and a gen 3 pro. Thanks for the compliment
 

Hey deansreef, I really like your tank.
I’m considering building a tank the same size as yours, can you please specify what you use in the sump (pic maybe)? Also how much live rocks you have? Do you have a top screen? Can you send us an update picture of your tank, preferably from top because I want to see how its made. Thanks in advance.
 
Cool tank! who makes it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new