5 Day Reverse Osmosis Sales Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

97blksvt

View Badges
Reaction score
What would you recommend for me 90 gal tank 40 gal sump, gonna have a buddy get his ro from me as well. price range $150.00

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
What would you recommend for me 90 gal tank 40 gal sump, gonna have a buddy get his ro from me as well. price range $150.00

Thank you for your post. Before offering suggestions, I just wanted to make sure I understand your question: you are looking for an RO/DI system for your 90 gallon aquarium with 40 gallon sump that is in the $150 range?

UPDATE 3:36 pm PST 10/28/15
Hadn't heard back from you yet but didn't want to keep you waiting for an answer... so, here we go:

Our Marine Depot KleanWater 4-Stage Economy RO/DI System - 100 GPD falls right within your price range. Although, since you mentioned you will be making water for you and your friend, we recommend considering an upgraded unit. Our Marine Depot KleanWater 4-Stage Advanced RO/DI System - 100 GPD comes with a TDS monitor, pressure gauge and a manual flush valve kit which will extend the life of your TFC membrane. Some reviewers also report it produces more than the advertised 100 GPD. It is eligible for today's PUREH2O discount of 15% off, which brings the price closer to your budget at a cost of only $169.99.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back