5 month old 55 gallon reef tank

reefermadness55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the tank started out as a gift and turned into an obsession. Below are some random photos of the tank, along with a link to a tumblr about the tank.
And with as far as I've come in 5 months, I still have a long way to go, still trying to get my sump/refugium going
Life in a Tank
 

Attachments

  • 1390717064339.jpg
    1390717064339.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 1390717088511.jpg
    1390717088511.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 135
  • 1390717104737.jpg
    1390717104737.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 1390717133269.jpg
    1390717133269.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 1390717175533.jpg
    1390717175533.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 132
I try to keep my blog updated, but I find that I'm not able to update it as often as if like to. I've been a member here for a little bit and explored well. After seeing all the threads here in the members tanks section, I've decided to also post in here, however I feel this platform is much more social then my tumblr, so I'll be posting updates of my tank progress and any new things here. Like reef journals almost.


So I've been trying to get my sump going for a while, but money keeps getting in the way. Anyways I hope to have it all ordered sometime in the next few months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new