5 WINNERS!! Make Testing Easy in 2019! A New GIVEAWAY from Marine Depot and Hanna Instruments!

Dimmy007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently I measure salinity with a refractometer. Temperature with thermostat in tank and on heater display and with a food grade digital thermometer. Just ordered a Hannah ULR Phosphate checker literally like 30 minutes ago.

timrocks311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently measure salinity with a refractometer, temperature with my Inkbird controller and phosphate with the Nyos kit. The Hanna checkers would be a great upgrade!

Peekay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed to YouTube channel, Instagram, and Hanna newsletter.

Bonus - Check salinity via Milwaukee Refractometer, Phosphates via API test, Temp via cheap digital probe from Amazon.

hejjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus!

I’ve been using the Hanna phosphate checker for a few years now and is the only way I test phosphate. It’s simple, reagents are cheap, and it’s very accurate.

As for salinity I use a refractometer. I’ve been interested in the Hanna handheld salinity checker since it was released. I can’t wait to get my hands on one.

Earl A

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1, 2, 3 and Bonus done. I don’t currently have an aquarium but I’m looking to set one up this summer. Therefore I currently don’t test for these things.

fogcutter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I measure my salinity with a refractometer as present. I don't have any current test kits but will be purchasing soon.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.8%
Back