• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$50 Frag Packs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lateral72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
616
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All packs $50 + Shipping (USPS Express, Priority or FedEx Overnight/2nd Day). Arrive Alive Guaranteed for Express & Overnight. I have shipped Priority & 2nd Day a number of times with zero losses, but can't guarantee them.

I have a decent discount with FedEx, not anywhere close to any vendor's, but enough to drop a few bucks off.

Pics are up.

NOTE:
The Green Sunny D started life as normal Sunny D, but have since developed a solid green hue over them. The pattern is still fairly visible (not in the pics), but it's definitely a very cool morph in person. I believe it is due to the higher light. I moved the MC to the sand when I fragged them a few weeks ago, and it's starting to shift back towards a std SD colors.


Frag Pack A
1p Green Sunny D, 2p Speckled Rainbow, 4p Pink Wagon Wheels (MC Pic), 5p Wild Elephants


Frag Pack B
3p Green Sunny D, 3p Ring of Toxins, 3p Dusted Lunars, 4p King Midas


Frag Pack C
2p Happy PE, 1p Green PE, 2p Desert Storm PE, 4p Alien Explosions, 3p Frankensteins
 
Last edited:
Free Overnight shipping when you buy all three packs... + some nice freebies. :D
 
Do you still have the frags pack I am intrested in pack c but with the free shipping on all three my consider that. My email is [email protected] I am located in orlando fl. I get busy so always dont check on here but check email every day.

Thanks
Dwayne
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new