• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

50 Gal Cube

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is custom made by Glass Cages, it measures 25x25x18. It has Low Iron glass and is in perfect condition. Also comes with a Synergy Overflow, it's dead silent. It will come with the tank, stand, and over flow. $400
fdd2a12c0035c27eebfd0f7619b297cd.jpg
c1c8a41dae91e0bc110ca9a6e327fc13.jpg

Also have a BRS Value Plus 75 GPD RODI system for sale $180 (booster not available). Please PM for details or pictures.

Thanks.

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe you have not sold this yet, very very nice setup!!

OP
OP
XtremeATC

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Stopped trying for a while, getting ready to move soon so I thought I would give it another shot.

OP
OP
XtremeATC

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The BRS RODI is $180 plus shipping. Failed to mention that in he original post and for some reason I can't edit it.

OP
OP
XtremeATC

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be heading to Arkansas Friday, so if any up in that area is interested shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

OP
OP
XtremeATC

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS 75 GPD Value Plus $190 Shipped. Comes with one new DI resin package and at least three new sediment filters and all the tubing and splinters I have for it.

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@XtremeATC after drove 980 miles for the stand and tank there's no words to describe how happy I am and not regret at all that long day driving, tank it's in perfect conditions and the stand its spectacular and my wife was jumping when Saw it at home. Thanks for all the help loading it in my truck it was a really pleasure to do business with you, God bless you and wish you all the best!!!!

OP
OP
XtremeATC

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@XtremeATC after drove 980 miles for the stand and tank there's no words to describe how happy I am and not regret at all that long day driving, tank it's in perfect conditions and the stand its spectacular and my wife was jumping when Saw it at home. Thanks for all the help loading it in my truck it was a really pleasure to do business with you, God bless you and wish you all the best!!!!

Simon

I know it's in good hands and the family is going to enjoy it. It was my pleasure going a little out of the way to ensure another reefer will get some joy out the tank. I hope you didn't run into too much rain on the way back home. If you need anything let me know. When I get back in town I will send you the paint info just in case you need to touch anything up on the stand.

Thanks!!!

Jerry

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back