50 gallon cube mixed reef fish stocking list

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bustyraker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
563
Reaction score
145
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I just have a pair of clowns with a bubble tip anemone and a bunch of frags and clean up crew. Finally got some free time this week and want to order some more fish. Was thinking about a pistol shrimp goby pair just because ive never had one and maybe a flame hawkfish. Id like to add a yellow coris wrasse also but I dont have a lid and I have crushed coral as substrate. Id like to hear other fish options just looking to have some more activity going on in the tank while Im waiting for these corals to grow.
 
A blenny! They have amazing personalities
Every blenny Ive ever had in the past has jumped. Theyve only lasted a few months at the most. That was my old 120 gallon though i just got back into the hobby a few months ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new