• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

500 Gal Tank and sump + 90 Gal Oceanic bowfront(SoCal)

ReEfErAdDiCt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm trying to hook up my current display tank and frag tanks so I'm putting this stuff out there. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a 500 gal tank and 100 gal sump.I'm looking to sell or trade. I bought it to set up in the garage/mancave as a shark/ray tank. It's 96"x36"38" peninsula style, 1" acrylic all the way around. Has 2x 2" drains and 4x 1" returns. It's also drilled on the bottom for a closed loop or you can plug them. The sump is 48"x24"x20". It does have scratches that I've already started to buff out but there's nothing major. Tank looks better than new in the areas I buffed and polished so far so if that's something you're worried about, don't, it's an easy fix. I don't want to get rid of it because it's a ****** tank but I'm throwing this out there to see what I can get.

I also have my current display tank for sale or trade. No livestock is included. It's an "Oceanic" 90 gal bowfront setup. It's 48.5"x18"(at the bow)x29". It's a very nice setup but I need a deeper dimension setup is all. Tank is super clean and I actually bought it to replace my 130 because it just looks so classy.

I'm open to trades on equipment or what I'm really looking for is a deep dimension tank to be my main display. The dimensions I'm looking for are between 48"-96"wide x 24"-36" deep x 20"-30" tall. If anybody wants to buy or has what I'm looking for hit me up. Like I said, I'm trying to hook up my existing system so if you have any equipment, coral, fish, rock... anything let me know and I might consider making a deal.

There's prob a forum rule to include a price on my items so I'll just say $500 for the 90 and I dunno...a lot for the 500 lol not sure how much to put so I'll say $2500-$3000??? Way less than what I paid but if I'm out in left field on the prices LMK Would rather trade but if you want to buy, cool with me. Trades don't have to be of equal value. If you've got something you think I might be interested in but you're not sure if it's an even trade, try me!

Thanks for looking and hit me up with any questions/concerns/offers.

Link to pics...Most pics of the 90 are before I set it up. There's a few I think of how it looks now. Also, the 500 and sump are all cleaned up now ready to go.

http://s1303.beta.photobucket.com/us...iCt86/library/

-Vince
760-799-5259

Forgot to mention I can deliver! Also, feel free to text me at any hour, I'm a night owl for sure haha

OP
OP
ReEfErAdDiCt

ReEfErAdDiCt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0528_zps77017c00.jpg

IMG_0525_zpsde189610.jpg

IMG_0414_zps746744e2.jpg

IMG_0415_zpscb2b4415.jpg

OP
OP
ReEfErAdDiCt

ReEfErAdDiCt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: I'm no longer on the market for a replacement tank. I've already picked one up. So if you're interested in either of these tanks I'm only accepting cash or equipment trades.

OP
OP
ReEfErAdDiCt

ReEfErAdDiCt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighting, sumps, pumps, skimmers, controllers, ca reactors, reactors, digital testers/moniters. And I forgot, livestock

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighting, sumps, pumps, skimmers, controllers, ca reactors, reactors, digital testers/moniters. And I forgot, livestock

What type of lighting I have 2 48 in coral life pro 150 watt metal halides with 96 watt pcs love these lights grows everything I also have a new mag 18 pump and a reeflo dart pump also have a 75 gal sump I'm breaking down soon I also have a asm g4+ with a brand new sedra 9000 pump and new impeller I have a brand new aquatic systems calcium reactor and a lot of live stock lol

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back