50g sps tank bk skimmer recommend

  • Thread starter Thread starter lxn9901
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lxn9901

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , everyone. My tank is a 50g high density sps and fish tank.Now I use a BK MINI200 RD3 skimmer run on 50% power for a year,I think it is so big for me(overskim).Any different size bk skimmer recommend?or run my mini200 30% power?
I only want to usd BK.
Thank you.
 
I think the smallest capacity skimmer they make is the Double Cone 130, rated for up to 80 gallons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new