54 x 3 watt led build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.BAdams
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL@you are now having to tell where you got your livestock from to be on the safe side

Kinda weird how experiences change us. :wink:

I'm sure everyone knows these are way to beautiful to come from that thrift store... I don't think sun pet carries such healthy livestock. look them up on youtube!
 
Thats what I thought,just wasn't sure.I need to post pics of my snows.

You should, I love to see different designer clowns! I hope these pair off and lay eggs, I would like to try the breeding again as I have learned so much since my last failure!
 
Since I've added the leds I have noticed a dramatic incline in the growth and color of what little corals I have. I have some acans, which I know nothing about go from red/orange to starting to have green centers... Its really cool watching the color morph!
 
It's the same with the acros and milli's, I'm starting to see some great color in those as well. I mean ones that were ugly brown when I bought them.
 
I love these guys, or girls...

20130112_141333_zps8affc603.jpg


Correction, These are not Snow Onyx clowns. These clowns are Black Ice Clowns. I think I may have bought them as snow onyx clowns, I can't remember but they most deff are not.
 
When I got my snow onyxs there was a pair of black ice there also,they had sold on them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new