• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

57 gallon edge set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferDre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferDre

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
180
Reaction score
6
Location
wareham mass
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 57g deep blue professional edge set up for sale. it includes 250 Watt metal halide which has four T5s needs new t5. A bubble magus skimmer. A four chamber glass sump. And a danner mag7 drive return pump. $650
 
Oh yeah sorry busy day. Tank and light picture. I'll get some of the rest when I get back home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new