5x MP10QD’s

NappyNapkins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
426
Reaction score
45
Location
Aurora, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 MP10QD’s. Unsure if they are Möbius capable. One wet side has a small crack in the ceramic part as shown in pictures. No boxes included. All work as intended and no rusting of magnetics (just fully cleaned wet sides).
Asking $140 shipped per, $120 shipped on the cracked wet side.
 
IMG_3057.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3056.jpeg
    IMG_3056.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 23

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new