6 bulb t5 combo using actinic

LEGACYLINE

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My next combo I was thinking about adding in some actinic to my mix I was thinking

Blue plus
Coral plus
Actinic
Blue plus
Coral plus
Actinic

Has anyone used this specific combo I know the par will be a bit lower I was wondering about acro growth and color using actinic in the mix thanks for any info
 
Got 4 bulbs with 3 radions I use 2 actinic 1 blue plus 1 coral plus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new