6 inch Yellow Belly Hippo Tang

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Drag80n Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
176
Reaction score
118
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my yellow belly hippo tang. It’s about 6 inches and very healthy, eats frozen, nori and pellets. Had Dory for about 3 years. Recently it’s been aggressive towards my majestic angel and I fear it will kill the angel. Let me know if you’re interested. Located in Queens, New York. Pickup only or I can meet somewhere reasonable.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4434.mov
    112.4 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new