• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6" Round Stingray

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a long shot, but I posted an ad on Craigslist to try find people who are tearing down their tank setups or need to find new homes for livestock. I figured I'd get replies with clowns, damsels, the occasional tang and maybe even some corals. I wanted to make sure they were able to find new homes rather than be flushed like a clown and damsel I recently saved. Boy was I wrong... My first response was from someone looking for a new home for a 6" Round Stingray. While totally cool and I would love to get it myself, there is no way I can support something of this size or caliber at the moment. Does anyone know of someone who would be interested in this stingray? I can forward on contact information for the guy who has it if there is someone out there...

Here's a video he sent to me showing him hand feeding the ray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MecIR...ature=youtu.be

He is located in North Fargo, ND. Currently he is looking for $150 and may be willing to ship, but of course would prefer it to be picked up. It doesn't sound like he has much experience shipping so he'd need some direction on what to do if shipping is the answer...

If this fits better in a different forum please let me know and bump it over there please.

Edit: I may be able to assist with the packaging part of the shipping, but since it is not my animal I wouldn't want to be held responsible if there were issues... I do have access to large cooler boxes though if needed at the LFS...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back