• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6 SPS frags for $150 shipped

Item Price
$150 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I just had a shipment arrive from LobsterOfJustice and am beyond impressed with the quality of the packing, the size of the frags, affordable prices, clear communication, etc. Amazing seller - highly recommend. Honestly not sure how they're making money on these (but I'm not complaining!).

Best experience I have had ordering corals from someone online. Don't hesitate.
 
I’ve texted you Mike
your frags so nice couple friends of mine asked to buy for them

2 red dragon
2 arc master yoda
1 atl ultimate tenius
1 ssc blue bottlebrush
1 bc rainbow stylophora
 
looking to get a pack myself
Little red Ferrari (if available)
Master yoda
Dark night
Purple table
Frog skin
Blue stag
And the free purple cap! :)
 
What’s the second last pic in post #4? Is that a tri color?

Also, is that a Tropicana anacropora in there above the dragon?
 
What’s the second last pic in post #4? Is that a tri color?

Also, is that a Tropicana anacropora in there above the dragon?

2nd last in post 4 is RR The Vinh. In the previous pic, yes that is Tropicana above the RMF Last Dragon. I dont have any of those cut at the moment, but I can take a look and see if I could make one. It would be a "*" piece.
 
Just received a shipment of two frags packs. Everything was packaged very well and had no issues. Frags are healthy and great size especially for the price! Would be hard pressed to find a better deal. Highly recommend this seller. Very impressed and will be coming back for more!

Thanks @LobsterOfJustice
 
Interest in the following Mike if Available

Poletti Yellow tip
Purple table
Red dragon
Tricolor
Vivid rainbow delight
Pink tip green table
 
Holy chunk-zilla. Those are some FAT frags!!! I want to grab a pack but I need to wait till my new tank is setup. Are you going to have more in about a month?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new