• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60” Aquaticlife / 50 Reefbreeder Photon V2

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing that brought me to your thread was the fact that you are selling your reefbreeders light just a week after purchasing. I looked into these and concluded that they are very good led lights for a budget price. Why not put 2 of them like I am going to do with the Illumagic Blaze x's? I was looking to get the best lighting with the least amount of cords. I also wanted a light to give me open space over my aquarium where I am not having to struggle to get under it to clean the glass or do water changes. That is my only gripe against the Aquatic Life Hybrid. Dave at Aquatic Life is absolutely the best when it comes to customer service. Great company and owner. I hope you find a solution that works to your liking. I will keep an eye on your thread because we have the same tank dimensions. It makes lighting decisions much more difficult at 36" wide.

OP
OP
P

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With the T5s lit the tank looked good but once the T5s went off I could see too much of the focused light in the middle. I am very particular about what I see so I decided they are not for me. I currently have an ATI NanoBox Hybrid and so far it has been the best light I have had. I’m not even sure if I will wind up selling it or just keeping it. If the Aquaticlife life with 3xXR15 doesn’t give me the spread I like I will just keep the setup I have. I tend to get bored of equipment quickly, not a good thing. Below is a tank shot with the ATI Nanobox right now.
3fa8959905c09d2ca41736c1d59ffa2a.jpg
d347d0d352a1c6e814b7a22263c47f83.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back