60” reefbrites hxo

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

choco24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
379
Reaction score
109
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have 3-60” reefbrites xho atinic blues. They’re still hanging on my setup and will remove and clean when when payment made. I’ve had these for about 4 years. Is in great working conditions. No brackets as I had to modify them(bent). Could still be used. 2/3 has them. 200 each. 550 for all 3…. Pm me for pics or videos. No shipping. Could meet, I’m at 10918. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new