60 Cube/Custom Sump Build

Sorry been busy working last few days
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440348267.606996.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440348276.508000.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440348283.367777.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440348291.710499.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1440348300.874903.jpg
 
Here's an update, I'm fighter GHA due to not testing my RODI water bonehead mistake parameters are in check and doing everything I can to get rid of it so far nothing has worked, just put chemipure in yesterday I'll update how that goes... Here's some photos
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448168917.739276.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448168932.371696.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448168942.767631.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448168958.753740.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new