60 Cube/Custom Sump Build

Hi,jay reef.
I want purchase new lighting for my tank but confused about it.
You think that x2 ati Sirius is good or radion ? One Xr15w pro or xr30w pro?
My dimensions of tank is:70.70.65cm height.
 
Hi,jay reef.
I want purchase new lighting for my tank but confused about it.
You think that x2 ati Sirius is good or radion ? One Xr15w pro or xr30w pro?
My dimensions of tank is:70.70.65cm height.
In my experience I've only used Radions, I love them because of the controllability from phone, small sharp looking light, if you decide on the Radions i'd suggest the xr30w pros
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450124671.464692.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450124681.209896.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450124692.458380.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450124702.032108.jpg

Couple shots taken last week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new