60 cube in Kansas

Rwwilli

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
84
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had four bigger tanks before this one - I think I finally got it right.
Just need to get rid of some bubble algae.

20200422_192642.jpg 20200422_192646.jpg 20200422_192653.jpg
 
Welcome fellow Kansan! Tank looks good!
 
I saw it in my tank a couple days ago. I read that emerald crabs will take care of it. I just put them in this morning. Hopefully it works.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new