60 cube with custom stand and DIY 40b sump

I feel like they have a reputation for being a quality light with good customer service to back it up. Also BRS’s review produced some impressive results for a stand alone led fixture. The only other thing I would consider is a t-5/led hybrid. Maybe kessil 360x with an aquatic life t-5. Both setups have similar price points. Not having to replace bulbs is appealing though.
 
Been about 6 months since startup. Thought I would post an update. Things have been going well and the vision is starting to take shape. The concept was always a mixed reef and I’m well on my way. Looking forward to new additions and watching it grow. Thanks for following along on my first tank. Here’s a little night shot, my favorite way to end the day.
E69EBEE6-556B-4439-850D-731101D1A0FC.jpeg
 
Tank has been up for 1 year. We’ve come a long way and its because of my fellow reefers on this forum. I owe you all a lot and I feel like you owe me a lot of money. Still some struggles with algae and now monti eating nudibranchs but we will get past that and continue to grow.
3591DA39-C86F-41DC-8DF0-4A081F146C19.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new