60 gallon cube 2x2x2

christ1991

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
110
Reaction score
70
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg


image.jpg



Just thought I share this cube I have been working on,

Mixed reef with a pair of Picasso Clowns and a Sunburst Anthias



image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
This is the reason why I am building my first reef tank... And its a cube! Looks amazing!
 
Vortech mp40
Vortech mp10
Tunze ATO
Tunze Comline filter
Tunze 9012( great skimmer,
Impellar issue though)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new