60 Gallon Cube Aquarium Build!

20180104_165437.jpg
20180104_165434.jpg
 
A few shots from new corals in the tank. Also a lot of the existing. Lot of the pieces are recovering from the heater disaster.


20180111_161843.jpg


20180111_161806.jpg


20180111_161850.jpg
 
I’m curious about your thoughts on the two Primes. I’m looking for lighting for a 60gal cube as well...can’t decide between the two Primes, a Hydra 26, a Reefbreeders Photon V2, or a Kessil A360we.
 
Nice build! I'm in the process of setting up a 40 cube. Our stand stand is very similar ;)
 
Last edited:
Great looking tank. I would like to have a 60 cube if I could find one at a decent price in my area.
 
Great looking tank! I am setting up a 60 cube as well and am wondering how you like the Jebao powerheads? Are you using both or just one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new