60 Gallon Cube by TankMeUSA and Stand by Chris Benner

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lid was done by a company called TopLids. I discovered them through Instagram. Mention Curtis from AnotherPlanet_Reef

Thanks, I'll check them out. What are your impressions of the tank itself, the craftsmanship, quality, etc.? The pictures look great.

OP
OP
Anotherplanet

Anotherplanet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'll check them out. What are your impressions of the tank itself, the craftsmanship, quality, etc.? The pictures look great.

Quite exceptional honestly. I waited about 3-4 months. Gaston at TankMeUSA kept me updated with pictures, and details every step of the way. He even went so far as to show me mistakes that he scrapped because he is obsessed with perfection. The build is exceptional. I could not believe that I was even surprised by some unique design features when it finally arrived. The tank is solid.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! The one he's building for me is curing and the stand frame is in powdercoating.

Tankme USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second reef tank. I've only been in the hobby 2 years now. I want to feature my new tank build here.
IMG_1719.JPG
IMG_1722.JPG
IMG_1725.JPG
IMG_1738.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG
Beautifully Done!!

Tankme USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most people don't understand the amount of craftsmanship involved in plumbing like that. I worked in that trade for a few years and the company's owner demanded that level of detail in every job.
I've seen service people calling themselves professional in the plumbing trade, you are one of those..... Congrats!!

Tankme USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite exceptional honestly. I waited about 3-4 months. Gaston at TankMeUSA kept me updated with pictures, and details every step of the way. He even went so far as to show me mistakes that he scrapped because he is obsessed with perfection. The build is exceptional. I could not believe that I was even surprised by some unique design features when it finally arrived. The tank is solid.
WEll..... the pleasure was all mine !!! Makes me very happy to see how beautiful is coming along the entire setup..

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 47 49.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back