60 Gallon Cube Question

MantisShrimpMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
452
Reaction score
174
Location
New York/STL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking at getting a cube from aquarium industrial AKA seapora. One question. With their reef ready 60/74 gallon tanks, so either 24x24x24 or 24x24x30, both have that same rounded corner weir box.

I want to build a rock tower onto that weir box. In order to do so in a way that doesn’t stand to cause problems, I’d like to know what the radius of that weir box pipe is.

anyone able to measure for me? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new