• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

600W (300w ea) Titanium Heater w/Helio Controller

Item Price
$100 plus shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still in the process of breaking down my 180g tank with lots of great equipment to sell.

I am selling this heater/controller bundle. It's 600W total (300W ea) with a Helio controller. The Helio controller comes with a probe to ensure accurate temperature.

This bundle sells at BRS for $230. I am selling mine, which is in excellent condition for $100, plus shipping.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

IMG_8458.jpeg IMG_8457.jpeg IMG_8455.jpeg IMG_8456.jpeg IMG_8447.jpeg

Jessi_TX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Interested in this and anything else you may suggest to someone with a very new 180 gallon tank. Am also looking for some kind of control system to use with an auto feeder and tie everything together if you have something?

Also, curious about shipping to 77018.

Thank you!

OP
OP
jdloftness

jdloftness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jessi,

I don't have much left. Other than my 180g and custom stand, I only have the following left:

1. IceCap Algae Scrubber (small) which is brand new still in the box. It sells for $150 at BRS. I'm selling for $80 plus shipping.
2. Reef Octopus Octo MF800B reactor. Sells for $175 new. I'm selling for $50 plus shipping.
3. Hydor Wave Smart Controller (for two power heads). Sells for something like $70 new. I'm selling for $30 plus shipping.
4. A large variety of additives, treatments, and miscellaneous. See my other listings for the misc.

The shipping quotes would depend on what item(s) you might be interested in. Please let me know what you might be interested in and I can give you pretty solid shipping quotes. All my best, Jon L
Hello! Interested in this and anything else you may suggest to someone with a very new 180 gallon tank. Am also looking for some kind of control system to use with an auto feeder and tie everything together if you have something?

Thank you!

Thank y

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back