60g Cube Rimless Build with Floating Aquascape

Very cool so far!
 
This is by far the coolest thing I've seen! I wish I could have done mine this way since I wanted a large sandbed.
 
Nice! Are you adding more rocks, or thats the only one? Looking nice.
No more rock.... This is it.... Only sps will be mounted on the rock to give more depth.... In person, structure is a good size..... The goal was less is more, tired of seeing hundreds on lbs of rock just stacked on each other. For me, kinda lose the point of a reef with rocks upon rocks.... I'd rather do a simple, but yet unique structure like this....
 
Just got my 45 today and was thinking of doing something like this. Isn't there a way to attach the rock to the glass so it can come out from the sides? I think I've seen this before but probably was just light pieces.
 
Just fed phyto, little cloudy but all-in-all good.... Got some crushed coral coming tomorrow, will get better pic when it's in....

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Beautiful! Following along. I'm going to have to get on my computer to see all your pics. My phone's not showing them all. Today I'm moving and tying my 29g cube to my 60g system, too.
Am I imagining a trend of more people putting two different size/themed tanks next to each other?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new