60G Deep Blue cube build

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but you've done an awesome job with this...it looks terrific. And to see you're a fellow SW Floridian to boot!!

Glad you like my stand and tank...and opps ..and i'm not sure how I missed this ...just figured out I'm in SE Florida... I'm a transplanted Ohio guy from last year and we only have water one one side..LOL
 
A little update parameters looking good and added some fish. So far so good. I'm still not totally happy with my rock work
IMG_6036.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new