- Joined
- Jun 28, 2026
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 20
- Location
- korea,seoul
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
System Specifications:
- Tank: Custom 90×45×45 cm (approx. 36-inch) tank with a DIY sump
- Skimmer: Bubble Magus Z6
- Lighting: 2x MJL-165, 1×A8SE III
- UV Sterilizer: 36W
- Wavemaker: MJ GF4K
I keep a mixed reef including SPS (Wild Millepora, Cultured Tenuis, Wild Montipora, etc.), various frags (Millepora, Pocillopora), Brain coral, Leathers, Xenia, Star Polyps, Green Digitata, Hammers, and Torches.
Fish Livestock:
- Pair of Percula Clownfish (7cm & 4cm)
- Blue Tang (7cm)
- Scopas Tang (10cm)
- Rock Blenny (8cm)
- Flameback Angelfish (5cm)
- Flame Angelfish (7cm)
- Regal Angelfish (10cm)
- Green Chromis (4cm) (9×)
Two months have passed since then, and the tank has recovered to a considerable degree.
I have brought in new Acropora fragments and changed my tank management system to ULNS (Ultra Low Nutrient System).
As for fish, I've decided to stop purchasing any more after adding the Flame Angel and Regal Angelfish that I originally planned for, followed by a school of 9 Green Chromis to help balance out the nitrate consumption.
I have also added an A8SE III light to the setup.
